We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
- Oraabi - a Coraabian immigrant born outside of Coraab or a Coraabian living on Coraab for less than 3 generations or less than 144 Tu
- Coraabi - a Coraabian living on Coraab for at least 3 generations or 144 Tu
- biia - a Coraabian in exile living permanently outside of the homeworld Coraab (slang)
- aabu - a derogatory term for a stay-at-home Coraabian that never left Coraab (slang)
Coraabian citizenship can be reached in multiple ways, e.g.:
- as a political asylum
- for exceptional service to Coraab
Each Coraabian has a unique personal sub-net signature that proves rightful citizenship of Coraab. It is a multicharacter code that is basically one's serial number since the moment sub-net signatures started to be issued.
Immigrants without Coraabian citizenship are called hachta in Coraabish slang.
There are currently 758,000,000 Coraabians living on Coraab.