Description[edit | edit source]
The Cosmopolitan Worlds are the economic and political focal point of Coraabia. They comprise three central worlds - Agan, Kogan, and Mogra Troi - and four smaller, so-called outer worlds - Dud, Shin, Khoma, and Vestru. Thanks to their potential and high standard of living, it is without a doubt the most important political subject in the modern history of the known multiverse.
History[edit | edit source]
Conflict with mycoids[edit | edit source]
Population[edit | edit source]
Almost 30,800,000,000 Cosmopolitans of all races and ethnicities live today in Cosmopolitan Worlds. Their heart is then the central world Agan with its eponymous centropolis that takes up almost half the surface of the planet.
- Agan (centropolis: Agan) - a total of 11,850,000,000 Cosmopolitans
- Kogan (centropolis: Kogall) - a total of 9,920,000,000 Cosmopolitans
- Mogra Troi (centropolis: Val-Mag) - a total of 6,700,000,000 Cosmopolitans
- Shin (centropolis: Uiro) - a total of 1,450,000,000 Cosmopolitans
- Dud (centropolis: Gan Godda) - a total of 620,000,000 Cosmopolitans
- Vestru (centropolis: Eridau) - a total of 190,000,000 Cosmopolitans
- Khoma (centropolis: Oomea) - a total of 70,000,000 Cosmopolitans
data is from 4259 Tu
Demography[edit | edit source]
With few exceptions, Cosmopolitan Worlds are home to all important ethnicities in Coraabia.
Demography of Cosmopolitans
- 35,5% - Mograns
- 7,9% - Mogra-Troics
- 4,2% - Ekhros
- 3,8% - Werdios
- 2,9% - Waks
- 2,2% - Khoptidans
- 1,9% - Tukeros
- 41,3% - other
data is from 4249 Tu
Economy[edit | edit source]
Cosmopolitan Worlds are the economic superpower of contemporary Coraabia. They were the historically first civilization to adopt Xot as their currency and they successfully spreaded this ultrarare substance into all corners of the developed multiverse. Thanks to the diverse nature of their domains, Cosmopolitans possess substantial reserves of various energy sources and rare metals.