One-time effect / continuous effect / condition
The amount of tricks given player can play per duel is lowered by one.
• Unless the player has connections that allow playing more tricks per duel, he/she cannot play any tricks.
• Individual instances of Isolation can stack to lower the number of playable tricks per duel even lower.
• Tricks can be Dumped or added on hand as usually.
Example: OPP Isolation
Example: [Isolation]: OPP -4 Points
Example: [Berserk]: ALL Isolation
Featured cards with Isolation
- KWA-SOKKK (OPP Isolation)
- PADATUO (Isolation: OPP -4 points)
- CALEPH (Berserk: ALL Isolation)
- LANZO (Self Isolation)