Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
One-time effect / continuous effect / condition
The amount of tricks given player can play per duel is lowered by one.
• Unless the player has connections that allow playing more tricks per duel, he/she cannot play any tricks.
• Individual instances of Isolation can stack to lower the number of playable tricks per duel even lower.
• Tricks can be Dumped or added on hand as usually.
Example: OPP Isolation
Example: [Isolation]: OPP -4 Points
Example: [Berserk]: ALL Isolation
Featured cards with Isolation
- KWA-SOKKK (OPP Isolation)
- PADATUO (Isolation: OPP -4 points)
- CALEPH (Berserk: ALL Isolation)
- LANZO (Self Isolation)