If player loses a duel, trigger given ability effect.
• The ability effect triggers after the duel ends and cannot be reacted to.
• The ability effect triggers even when the duel is lost thanks to opponent's Domination.
• The ability effect triggers even in the last duel of the game.
• If the ability effect causes player to Dump cards, it can be prevented by Prohibition of characters that ended the duel.
• If opponent's character goes Berserk, the ability effect will also trigger.
Example: Loss: -Champion Guardian
Featured cards with Loss